Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships in Science, University of Hull, UK sebagai berikut:
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships in Science, University of Hull, UK
International Student Scholarships in Science
A number of Scholarships are available to non UK and non EU students for undergraduate and taught postgraduate studies in the following subject areas:
(* or £750 for BA Geography programmes)
Information and Guidance for Applicants
- The Scholarship Scheme is for entry in the Session 2011/12 only.
- The Scheme applies to international (non-UK and non-EU) students making applications for a fulltime taught programme of study only and includes students wishing to enter directly into years 2, 3 or 4 of the programme of study.
- The closing date for applications for Scholarships is 1 September 2011.
- Applications should be made direct to the relevant department or the International Office.
- No application for a Scholarship shall be considered without the Department having first received either a UCAS application form or an application form for a postgraduate programme of study.
- Award of Scholarships is up to a maximum of £1,500 (or £750 for BA Geography) and is at the discretion of the Department.
- Departments may award a Scholarship subject to satisfaction of any conditions, which it determines appropriate for entry to the programme of study.
- Scholarships may only be awarded to applicants satisfying general University, Departmental and Programme of Study regulations.
- The Scholarship is payable as a credit against tuition fees only.
- No guarantee of a Scholarship can be made where an applicant indicates that he/she wishes to defer entry to 2012/13
- The Scholarship is awarded per annum for the normal period of study. No student shall be entitled to a scholarship in excess of the period of study for which they are originally registered. This should be noted by any student wishing, after their first year of study, to transfer to the first year of another programme of study.
- The continuation of a scholarship after the first year of study is subject to satisfactory performance in assessments and examinations and progression to the next normal year of study.
- Scholarships are not transferable between Departments.Where a student wishes to transfer to another programme of study in another Department, the new Department is under no obligation to honour the commitment to a scholarship. Any student wishing to transfer to another Department will be advised to make appropriate enquiries of the new Department in advance of any firm decision to transfer.
- No student may hold more than one university award.
- Applicants are advised to apply early as the number of scholarships in each Department is limited.
- Note for research students This scheme does not apply to research students, who should contact the relevant Department to enquire about any possible Scholarship or funding opportunities.
The University of Hull
Cottingham Road, Hull, HU6 7RX, UK
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- University of Hull International Scholarships 2011 in Science for Undergraduate and Taught Postgraduate Studies, UK Scholarships for International Applicants in Biological Science, Biomedical, Chemistry, Computer Science,Engineering, Physics, Geography, Psychology, Sport Science for undergraduate and […]
- International Student Scholarships in Science at University of Hull, UK Scholarships for International Applicants in Biological Science, Biomedical, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Geography, Psychology, Sport Science for undergraduate and […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Southampton, UK Application required. These are available to first-year International students who are not on a collaborative or exchange programme. These scholarships are £1,000 and are offered on a […]
- Fashion Marketing Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Southampton, UK Application required unless approved by interview. These are available to both UK/EU and International students. These scholarships are £500 for UK/EU students and £1,000 for […]
- International Scholarship at Bangor University All applications received on or before June 1, 2012 will be automatically considered for a scholarship of up to £ 1,000. Scholarship will continue every year around the subject’s degree […]
- University of Southampton Fashion Marketing Scholarship 2011-2012, UKFashion marketing scholarship for International & UK/EU undergraduate student. S Fashion marketing scholarship for International & UK/EU undergraduate student. Study Subject: Fashion MarketingEmployer: Winchester School of ArtLevel: Undergraduate The undergraduate […]
- Chancellor’s International Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Hertfordshire, UK Chancellor’s International Scholarships The University of Hertfordshire is an ambitious and entrepreneurial University with an international vision, putting students at the heart of what […]
- International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- Biology Scholarships for Overseas Students, University of York, UK The Department of Biology will award up to five scholarships to overseas students for undergraduate entry in 2012 (or for deferred entry in 2013). Each scholarship is worth £1000 […]