Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang [UK] Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2010 for International Students at University of Leeds sebagai berikut:
[UK] Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2010 for International Students at University of Leeds
Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2010 for International Students at University of Leeds
The University of Leeds is offering scholarships of £2,000 for international students studying at the following colleges and registering on undergraduate degree programme at Leeds in September 2010.
Bellerbys Study Centres
David Game College and Bath Academy
Cambridge Seminars College
Cambridge Tutors College
The two scholarships include:
1. One general scholarship for any subject area. This scholarship is for a £2000 contribution to tuition fees in the first year only.
2. One business scholarship for Leeds University Business School. This scholarship is for a £2000 contribution to tuition fees for all three years of an undergraduate programme.
Who can apply?
– You must be holding a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on a full time degree programme at the University of Leeds for September 2010 and made Leeds your firm choice by 30 June 2010.
– Be classified as an `overseas` student for fee purposes (How do I know if I am classified as an `overseas` student?)
How can I apply?
Download and complete one of the application forms below:
Application form for GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP
Application form for BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to:
University of Leeds
18 Blenheim Terrace
The deadline for applications is 5pm, 19 August 2010
How will the scholarship be awarded?
– Scholarships will be awarded by a panel of university staff on the basis of academic merit
– You will be contacted by email within two weeks of the closing date to confirm the outcome of your application
– The successful candidate will also receive a letter confirming details of the scholarship
If you have any questions regarding these scholarships please contact the International Office,
For more information about study at Leeds or further funding opportunities please visit
or email: email@example.com
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The Conygar Oppurtunity Scholarships in UK Middlesex University for The First Generation in Their Family to Go to University The Conygar Investment Plc Scholarships available for first year students in the UK Middlesex University Business School who are the first in their families to attend college. Two […]
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK Leeds University Business School is offering scholarships for students from UK, EU, and Overseas commencing Master programs in academic year 2017 / 2018.
Applicants must hold a […]
- International Research Scholarship, Bangor University, UK Bangor University offers an International Research Scholarship of up to £1500 reduction in fees. Scholarship application forms can be downloaded here. Scholarship Regulations Applicants […]
- POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS One full fee scholarship will be available.ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:This award is only available to applicants who are liable to pay academic fees at the […]
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
- Beresford MA Scholarships, School of History, University of Leeds, UK Three Beresford MA ScholarshipsThanks to a generous donation from the late Professor Maurice Beresford, we can offer three Beresford MA scholarships this year (offered for the last year […]
- Business School International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Hull, UK Application for a Business School Undergraduate International scholarship There are scholarships available, each paying £2,800 for a maximum of three years, based on academic […]
- Business School’s Dean’s Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK The Business School’s Dean’s ScholarshipsJanuary 2013 entry This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time MA/MSc course in The Business […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]