Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang The Exeter World Class Business Student Scholarship, University of Exeter, UK sebagai berikut:
The Exeter World Class Business Student Scholarship, University of Exeter, UK
Four full fees scholarships will be awarded to four exceptional students who are able to demonstrate world class ability. There will be one scholarship for applicants to the MSc Accounting programmes, one for the MSc Finance discipline programmes, one for the MSc Economics discipline progammes and one for the MSc Management discipline programmes. Please see The University of Exeter Business School website for which programmes come under which discipline.
The Scholarships are competitive and require you to have an English language level of IELTS 7.5 or equivalent if from a non-anglophone country, and to submit an application form with a 1500 word essay on what you consider to be “The Most Challenging Aspects of Today’s Global Business Environment”.
Applicants for The Exeter World Class Business Student Scholarship will automatically be considered for:
The World Class UK Scholarship (if a UK resident); The World Class EU Scholarship (if resident of Germany or Greece); the World Class International Scholarship (if resident of India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or USA) ) and the Thomson Reuters Scholarships if applying to one of our Finance programmes including the MSc Accounting and Finance.
All scholarships awards are conditional on payment of the tuition deposit as specified in your offer letter and registration with the University of Exeter.
Scholarships are not awarded in conjunction with other scholarships – in the event of you being eligible for more than one award the greater award will be given.
- Application deadline: 30th March 2014
- Number of awards: 4
- Value: Full Fees
- Duration of award: for 1 year
- Contact: Jane Knox firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please complete the application form here.
The closing date for this scholarship is Sunday 30 March 2014. Applicants will be notified of the outcome no later than the 30 May 2014.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarships, UK Value of award
£3,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
Number of awards
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 for one year only.
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for all international / overseas (non UK & EU) students enrolling postgraduate degree at University of the West of England – Bristol, UK. […]
- LLM Excellence Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK The University of Exeter Law School is delighted to offer a number of scholarships each worth £5,000 for students enrolling on the LLM in the 2016/17 cycle.
The LLM offers great […]
- Fully Funded MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK Fully funded scholarships are available for all students, with strong preference will be given to students from low and middle income countries, as defined by World Bank, enrolling MSc […]
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK Leeds University Business School is offering scholarships for students from UK, EU, and Overseas commencing Master programs in academic year 2017 / 2018.
Applicants must hold a […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK Birmingham Business School offers a number of scholarships for students on the MSc Business programmes to reward outstanding academic achievement. The financial support offered is to […]
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships are available to Masters students commencing any subject in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences. This scholarship covers fees at […]
- MSc Scholarships in Science Communication and Public Engagement, University of Edinburgh, UK The Deanery of Biomedical Sciences will offer five Master’s scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic session.
Each scholarship will have a value of £2,000 and will be tenable for one […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK Scholarships are available for international (non EU) postgraduate students at Newcastle University – UK, starting their studies in September 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships […]