Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship, National Endowment for Democracy (NED), USA sebagai berikut:
Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship, National Endowment for Democracy (NED), USA
The National Endowment for Democracy Invites Fellowship Applications for 2012–2013
The Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellows Program is an international exchange program that offers practitioners, scholars, and journalists from around the world the opportunity to spend five months at the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), in Washington DC, in order to un-dertake independent research on democracy in a particular country or region. While in residence, fellows reflect on their experiences; conduct research and writing; consider best practices and les-sons learned; and develop professional relationships within a global network of democracy advo-cates.
Support: Located within NED’s International Forum for Democratic Studies, the program provides a rich intellectual setting for educational exchange and professional development. The Forum also publishes the Journal of Democracy, holds conferences, and provides access to NED’s Democracy Resource Center and Library. The program offers research support and facilitates fellows’ outreach to Washington’s advocacy, media, academic, and policy communities. All fellowships include a monthly payment, health insurance, and roundtrip travel reimbursement. The program does not pro-vide financial assistance for accompanying family or other dependents.
Participation: The program runs two five-month fellowship sessions per year, during which fellows are expected to work full time on their projects. Practitioners focus on strategies and best practices for strengthening democracy in their country of interest; scholars conduct original research for publication. Projects may address the economic, political, social, legal, or cultural aspects of democratic develop-ment and include a range of methodologies and approaches. The program hosts an active calendar of events, including an introduction to NED and its partner institutions, seminars, roundtables, and other activities. Fellows are expected to present their work and prepare a written product during their stay.
Eligibility: While the program is intended primarily for individuals from developing and aspir-ing democracies, distinguished scholars from the United States and other established democra-cies are eligible to apply. Practitioners and journalists are expected to have substantial work ex-perience in their fields, while scholars are expected to have a Ph.D., or academic equivalent, at the time of application. The program does not support professional training, fieldwork, or stu-dents working toward a degree, nor does it provide funding to implement projects in the field. A working knowledge of English is required.
Dates: Fall Session: October 2012–February 2013; Spring Session: March–July 2013.
Application: To apply, visit http://fellowships.ned.org. The application deadline is Tuesday, November 1, 2011. Applicants will be notified of the outcome in mid-April 2012.
For more information, visit official website or email email@example.com
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA The International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP) is a program of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State, and is implemented by IREX (the […]
- Scholar Rescue Fund Fellowships at The Institute of International Education (IIE) Around the world, scholars have long suffered harassment, torture and persecution as a result of their work. In the worst cases, scholars pay with their lives for their dedication to […]
- Research Fellowship Programme for Foreign Citizens, Turkey Travel and research grants in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, and Social Sciences Humanities will be […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] AAUW International Fellowships for women http://www.aauw.org/learn/fellowships_grants/international.cfm2012 – 2013 Academic YearMaster's/Professional Fellowship: $18,000Doctoral Fellowship: $20,000Postdoctoral Fellowship: […]
- Graduate Fellowships, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Nevada, USA Graduate Fellowships – Fall 2011Department of Computer Science & EngineeringUniversity of Nevada, Reno, USA The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at the University of […]
- Campbell Fellowship for Women From Developing Country (Post Doctoral Fellowship) One six-month fellowship is available for a female postdoctoral social scientist from a developing nation whose work addresses women`s economic and social empowerment in that nation.The […]
- Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Nations OverviewOne six-month fellowship is available for a female social scientist from a developing nation, either a PhD candidate or post-doctoral scholar, whose work addresses women`s […]
- Be The Next Bayer Young Environmental Envoy and Enjoy Study Trip to Germany! Imprint your green ideas into action!Be the next Bayer Young Environmental Envoy and a field trip to Germany may be yours If you are a young Indonesian citizen with a passion for the […]
- Kenneth W Russell Fellowship in Archaeology, American Center of Oriental Research, Jordan The Kenneth W. Russell Fellowship will be awarded to assist a graduate student of any nationality other than Jordanian to participate in an ACOR approved archaeological excavation or […]
- Drugs, Security and Democracy Fellowship in Latin America and the Caribbean The Drugs, Security and Democracy (DSD) fellowship program supports research on drug policy, citizen security and democratic governance, as well as associated topics across the social […]