Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang Piano Scholarships from Yamaha Music Foundation of Europe 2010 sebagai berikut:
Piano Scholarships from Yamaha Music Foundation of Europe 2010
We are pleased to announce the 22nd year of the Scholarship scheme for music students. A total of 37 Scholarships in 25 countries will be awarded to full-time students in 2010/2011.
In 2010/2011, the scholarships’ discipline is Piano. Regulations may vary depending on the country.
Applicants are to download and fill out the application form and to send it to the appropriate contact address together with a recording of two titles.
* Please make sure to send a CD, DVD or Mini Disc with your recordings together with the application form.
* The length of both pieces should not exceed more than 20 minutes.
* The quality of the sound does not have an effect on the later selection process.
The closing date for applications for the 2011 Scholarships is November 30th 2010.
In case of questions, please contact your administration office.
ADDRESS OF THE YAMAHA MUSIC FOUNDATION
United Kingdom and Ireland
Yamaha Music United Kingdom Ltd.
Sherbourne Drive, Tilbrook
Milton Keynes MK7 8BL
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Piano Scholarships from Yamaha Music Foundation of Europe We are pleased to announce the 22nd year of the Scholarship scheme for music students. A total of 37 Scholarships in 25 countries will be awarded to full-time students in 2010/2011.In […]
- The Yamaha Music Foundation of Europe Scholarship Program 2010/2011 We are pleased to announce the 22nd year of the Scholarship scheme for music students. A total of 37 Scholarships in 25 countries will be awarded to full-time students in 2010/2011. In […]
- SAE Institute Jakarta Scholarship Challenge Following on the success of last year’s Scholarship Challenge, we are pleased to announce the Creative Media Full Scholarship Challenge for 2013! The Creative Media scholarship program was […]
- Arab Student Aid International (ASAI) Scholarship 2010-11 The Arab Student Aid International is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization operating in the United States; donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. ASAI is formally […]
- Beasiswa D3 Metrologi & Instrumentasi di ITB KEMENTERIAN PERDAGANGAN R.I. bekerjasama dengan INSTITUT TEKNOLOGI BANDUNG (ITB) membuka kesempatan bagi putra-putri Warga Negara Indonesia untuk mengikuti pendidikan program Diploma III […]
- International Scholarships in Art at Künstlerhaus Schloß Balmoral, Germany The preconditions for all scholarships with the exception of the curator scholarship are a completed course of study in art (M.F.A.) and one to three years (depending on the respective […]
- Mojave Audio Vocal Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The Mojave Audio Vocal Scholarship, generously sponsored by Mojave Audio, will be awarded in Fall 2012 to a student (US or non-US citizens) enrolling in the Associate of Arts in […]
- Asian Youth Fellowship 1. Features of the Asian Youth Fellowship Program The scholarship grantees shall take a preparatory course in the Japanese language and other subjects for approximately 7 months at the […]
- DAAD Scholarships for Postgraduate Courses for Professionals, Germany DAAD Scholarships for Postgraduate Courses for Professionals, GermanyFrom among the large number of postgraduate courses offered by German institutions of higher education, the German […]
- Juris Doctor (JD) Scholarships, University of Newcastle, Australia This scholarship was established in 2013 to provide up to five students per year with a $3,000 scholarship for the coursework costs of the Juris Doctor program with Newcastle Law […]