Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang PhD Student Position on Effects of Nanoparticles on Beneficial Soil Microbes and Crops sebagai berikut:
PhD Student Position on Effects of Nanoparticles on Beneficial Soil Microbes and Crops
Research Station ART requires PhD student position on Effects of nanoparticles on beneficial soil microbes and crops. The project is part of the Swiss National Research Programme Opportunities and Risks of Nanomaterials (NRP64) and has been awarded to the Research Station ART and the Federal Office of Agriculture (for further details, see ( Official Website).
Requirements / Conditions
We seek an enthusiastic PhD student with a Masters in biology, ecology, microbiology or agronomy. Further advantages are experience in laboratory and/or greenhouse work, use of molecular biology tools and a back-ground in ecotoxicology. The student should express a sincere interest in nanotechnology, plant-microbe inte-ractions, molecular ecology, soil science and agro-ecological research. Scientific work will be performed in a team consisting of experts from various disciplines. Excellent knowledge in spoken/written English and know-ledge of German are required.
The duration of contract is 3 years. The working place will be at Agroscope ART research station Reckenholz at Zurich-Affoltern, Switzerland. The salary is according to the guidelines of the SNF Swiss National Science Foundation. Start of work will be May 2011 or as soon as possible.
Please send your application containing a complete academic record, CV, certificates and a short description of research interests to:
Forschungsanstalt Agroscope Reckenholz-Tänikon ART, Fachgruppe Personal, Thomas Zehnder, Kennwort “NANOMICROPS PhD“, Reckenholzstrasse 191, CH-8046 Zürich,
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr. Marcel van der Heijden, Head of Ecological Farming System Group, phone +41 44 377 72 78, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline : 28 April 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD fellowship in Neuroethology at International Max Planck Research School Project 9: Analysis of olfactory receptors of Manduca moths using RNAi, Supervisor: Prof. Bill Hansson, MPI-CEGiant Manduca moths find their host plants to a large degree using odors. We […]
- University of Oslo PhD Research Fellow in Functional Inorganic Material, Norway PhD Research Fellow in Functional Inorganic Materials – (ref. no. 2011/3785) A PhD Research Fellow is available at the Department of Chemistry, University of Oslo ( Official Website.), […]
- PhD Position Digital Microfluidics with Cells in Droplets in University of Twente, 2011 The University of Twente provides a stimulating academic environment with excellent technical facilities and a strong concentration of microfluidics research within the MESA+ Institute […]
- 5 PhD positions in Economics at Scuola Sant`Anna Applicants, with no restriction on nationality, must hold a Master of Science (M.Sc.) or a Master of Arts (M.A.) or equivalent title. Current undergraduate students who will be awarded […]
- Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research Division of Developmental NeurobiologyWe are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and […]
- Swiss Government Scholarships for Foreign Students for University, Fine Arts and Music School, Switzerland Swiss Government scholarships for university, fine arts and music schools for foreign students for the academic year 2010-2011The Swiss government awards a range of scholarships to foreign […]
- UNIGE Scholarship of Excellence for Women Launched in April 2008 by the Rector`s Office of the University of Geneva, the UNIGE Scholarship of Excellence promotes women at post-doctorate level who have great scientific […]
- PhD Position in Agronomy at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Köln The PhD student will contribute to the cooperative research project “Identification of molecular markers for barley yellow dwarf virus (BYDV) resistance in maize” between the MPIPZ, the […]
- PhD in Life Sciences at Life Science Zurich Graduate School The Life Science Zurich Graduate School consists of thirteen highly competitive Ph.D. programs, run jointly by the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich, and aims to attract the most […]
- Global Rice Science Scholarship by International Rice Research Institute Apply now for 2011 Global Rice Science Scholarship If you are about to enroll or conduct your Ph.D. research, you could be one of the new generation of rice scientists with a 2011 Global […]