Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang O2 Scholarships 2011 in Marketing and Management, Henley University of Reading, UK sebagai berikut:
O2 Scholarships 2011 in Marketing and Management, Henley University of Reading, UK
This postgraduate scholarship provides a number of awards up to the value of £1000 – £6000 towards the cost of tuition fees, for students applying for the MSc Marketing and International Management programme. It is available (dependent on eligibility) for 1 year.
This scholarship is sponsored by Telefónica O2 UK Limited, a leading communications company for consumers and businesses in the UK, with 19.1 million mobile customers and over 260,000 fixed broadband customers as at 30 September 2008. Telefónica O2 UK Limited is part of Telefónica Europe plc which is a business division of Telefónica S.A. and which owns O2 in the UK, Ireland, Slovakia, Germany and the Czech Republic, and has 43.8 million customers.
- are from the UK or any EU country
- can demonstrate an excellent academic record and an active contribution to business and society
- meet the School’s academic and English language entry requirements
- have received and accepted an offer of a place on MSc Marketing and International Management and paid the required deposit
- Complete a scholarship application form: (MS Word – 500 KB) (PDF- 500 KB)
- Return this form with your confirmation of acceptance to: Postgraduate Admissions Office, Henley Business School, University of Reading, Whiteknights, RG6 6UD, United Kingdom
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend a formal interview and successful applicants will be informed following the appropriate deadline.
Be an ambassador for the School
Scholarship winners are required to act as an ambassador for the School. This may include being asked to support an event, write a blog, provide a case study or take part in a digital media project. As well as a financial reward, this role and the award itself are excellent additions to your CV.
Closing date for applications is 25 October 2011.
The School withholds the right not to offer an award where there no suitable applicants and all awards are made at the discretion of the Director of Postgraduate Studies. Only one scholarship offered by the School will be awarded per student. Scholarship awards are valid for the current academic year only.
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The O2 MBA Scholarship 2011 at University of Reading, UK Postgraduate Scholarship for Students Pursuing Business Studies at University of Reading in UK for UK/EU/Internationals -2011 This postgraduate scholarship provides a number of awards up […]
- MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK Birmingham Business School offers a number of scholarships for students on the MSc Business programmes to reward outstanding academic achievement. The financial support offered is to […]
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK Leeds University Business School is offering scholarships for students from UK, EU, and Overseas commencing Master programs in academic year 2017 / 2018.
Applicants must hold a […]
- The PeopleVox Scholarship for Postgraduate, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK This postgraduate scholarship provides £1,000 towards the cost of postgraduate tuition fees. It is available (dependent on eligibility) for 1 year.This scholarship is sponsored by […]
- MSc Studentships in Plasma Physics at Department for Employment and Learning Queen’s University, UK The School of Mathematics and Physics is offering 7 MSc DEL Taught Studentships (EPSRC Science & Innovation) for students enrolling full-time on the postgraduate MSc in Plasma Physics for […]
- International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.It is important to note the […]
- Chancellors International Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK The scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarships are offered for the duration of the […]
- Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany The STIBET programme, which is funded by the Auswärtiges Amt (Federal Foreign Office) and the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), provides financial support to international […]
- MSc Tourism and Travel Management, Nottingham University Business School, UK MSc Tourism and Travel Management Bursaries 2011-2012 Direct RouteThe Tourism and Travel Research Institute is offering up to two £1,000 scholarships for applicants who have secured a […]
- University Masters Scholarship in Engineering Management One University Masters Scholarship is available for the taught MSc in Engineering Management programme beginning in October 2011.Eligibility:Full-time candidates (UK, EU or overseas) for […]