Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) Internship, Japan sebagai berikut:
National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) Internship, Japan
National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) (Department of Physiological Sciences, School of Life Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies (SOKENDAI) invites foreign students who wish to stay at NIPS for approximately 2 weeks (internship) in 2013. The aim of the internship is to provide students who are thinking of entrance to our PhD course program with an opportunity to experience our education system and research activity. We believe this opportunity will be very helpful to students in making a decision to enter our graduate university. We will support travel and stay expenses.
To apply for the NIPS Internship 2013
- Please register yourself.
- IMMEDIATELY after registration, please send your [Curriculum Vitae] including [official records of your scores in schools] to “firstname.lastname@example.org” as PDF files.
- If you wish, you can also send PDF files of recommendation letter(s).
[Important Note] Without the submission of (2), your application is incomplete and we do NOT accept it.
Application deadline: February 8, 2013
Intern period: approximately 2 weeks between May, 2013 and January, 2014
(The title of inquiry Email should be “NIPS Internship 2013”)
Amount of support: upper limit of the support including the airfare and accommodation fee is 200,000 Japanese Yen/person.
Email address for inquiries : email@example.com
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Students Scholarships, Nitori International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Application Requirements for foreign student applicants for the scholarship of public interest incorporated foundation Nitori International Scholarship Foundation(hereinafter referred to […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Doctoral Scholarships in Energy Science, Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University, Japan International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy ScienceGraduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto UniversityThe international Doctoral Program in Energy Science is offered to provide foreign […]
- Research Fellowship Programme for Foreign Citizens, Turkey Travel and research grants in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, and Social Sciences Humanities will be […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea Academic Programs (Graduate)Mechanical EngineeringMechatronicsEngineering Science and MechanicsIntelligent Mechanical EngineeringMechanical System EngineeringElectronic EngineeringIT […]
- UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships 2011, Japan The UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme to research on Environment (with particular attention to Water Sciences), Intercultural Dialogue, Information and Communication […]
- Graduate Women Scholarship for Non-Japanese to Study in Japan (NJG) 2011 2 scholarships, ¥2.0 Million eachThe NJG Program supports graduate study in Japan for non-Japanese women who are enrolled in graduate degree programs at Japanese universities.Eligibility […]
- The Vida Rees Scholarship in Paediatrics, University of New South Wales, Australia The Scholarship has been established to encourage students to undertake research in Paediatrics in the Faculty of Medicine. To be eligible for a Scholarship an applicant must be an […]
- Kenneth W Russell Fellowship in Archaeology, American Center of Oriental Research, Jordan The Kenneth W. Russell Fellowship will be awarded to assist a graduate student of any nationality other than Jordanian to participate in an ACOR approved archaeological excavation or […]
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation, University of Tokyo, Japan Master’s and Doctoral Studies in JAPAN 2012SPECIAL GRADUATE PROGRAM IN ENGINEERING FOR SYSTEMS INNOVATION Department of Systems InnovationDepartment of Nuclear Engineering and […]