Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang Master Thesis in Environmental Toxicology at Eawag Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology sebagai berikut:
Master Thesis in Environmental Toxicology at Eawag Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology
Methods for assessing the toxicity of pesticides to aquatic invertebrates currently do not account for important organism characteristics. For example, the sensitivity to pesticides might be influenced by age and sex. Regarding the population level effects of pesticides, it matters whether the individuals who die are young or old – the young ones have more potential to contribute to the population abundance than old individuals.
– Its organizational culture promotes scientific excellence, allows room for innovation and accords high priority to personnel development and gender equity.
– The Master thesis topic is about investigating whether mortality of Gammarus pulex under exposure to pesticides is influenced by sex and age.
Study Subject(s): Sex and age dependent mortality of Gammarus pulex in pesticide exposure
Course Level: Master
Scholarship Provider: Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology
Scholarship can be taken at: Switzerland
Scholarship Application Deadline: By November 1st, 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Programme Academic Year 2010/11 by Swiss Government, Switzerland The Swiss Government through the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS) grants a limited number of scholarships to developing countries, among which Indonesia is […]
- Swiss Government Scholarship 2012/2013 for Indonesian Students The Swiss Government through the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS) grants a limited number of scholarships to developing countries, among which Indonesia is […]
- PhD Position at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne PhD Position in Real-time Optimization of Dynamical Systems at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL)The Automatic Control Laboratory (Laboratoire d`Automatique, LA, […]
- UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Degree Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or technological development of the […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships at Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT) Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Science (hereinafter referred to as “SIAT”), offers 8 Master`s Degree programs and 2 PhD Degree programs to international […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST), Korea Application Schedule Application Spring Semester(2nd): Oct. 6 ~ 18, 2011Spring Semester(3rd): Dec. 15 ~ 29, 2011Online registration will be open until 17:00 of application due date.Not […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) offers programs leading to M.S., Ph.D. and integrated M.S. and Ph.D. degrees. Students are expected to maintain full-time student […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Swiss Government scholarships Types of scholarship:University scholarships: University scholarships are open to students from all countries mentioned in the list, but are intended exclusively for postgraduate studies […]
- TU Delft MSc Research Scholarships in Applied Mathematics Delft University of Technology. EWI-R&EMS ScholarshipExcellent students accepted to the MSc programma in Applied Mathematics with a research interest in Risk & Environmental Modeling […]