Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang Master and Doctoral Scholarship for Foreign Students at Osaka University by Japanese Government sebagai berikut:
Master and Doctoral Scholarship for Foreign Students at Osaka University by Japanese Government
The Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University aims to acquire a good international reputation through increased involvement in the exchange of students and/or researchers and in joint research projects. It’s called Engineering Science 21st Century” Program! “Engineering Science 21st Century” is a special program taught in English for Master’s and/or Doctoral Courses.
The Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University had launched the special English taught course for foreign students who have no accessibility of Japanese.
These Programs as follow:
1. Special Program of “Engineering Science 21st Century” for Master’s and Doctoral Courses Taught in English for enrollment in April 2009
2. Special Program of “Engineering Science 21st Century” for Master’s and Doctoral Courses Taught in English for enrollment in October 2009
3. Special Program of “Engineering Science 21st Century” for Master’s and Doctoral Courses Taught in English for enrollment in October 2009 (Sponsored by Japanese Government Scholarship)
Students are trained and supervised with the use of English so that the students are not requested to learn Japanese to take their Master’s/Doctoral degree.
Applicants are requested to submit enclosed application forms by registered mail (EMS) to the office of Graduates Section, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University, not later than 19th of December 2008 for enrollment in April (Non-sponsored) and in October (Sponsored by Japanese Government Scholarship), and not later than 31st of July 2009 for enrollment in October (Non-sponsored).
For any matters concerning admission, please contact to the Graduates Section below by e-mail. In this case, you would be advised to write titles of emails, Application form for Master’s / Doctoral course, so that we cannot accidentally delete your e-mails.
Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University
1-3, Machikaneyama, Toyonaka, Osaka 560-8531 JAPAN
E-mail address: KISOKOU-D@star.jim.osaka-u.ac.jp
You can download the Graduate School of Engineering Osaka University handbook here (sixe :23MB)
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation at University of Tokyo The above three Departments in Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, offer advanced study and research opportunities to international students under the Special […]
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation, University of Tokyo, Japan Master’s and Doctoral Studies in JAPAN 2012SPECIAL GRADUATE PROGRAM IN ENGINEERING FOR SYSTEMS INNOVATION Department of Systems InnovationDepartment of Nuclear Engineering and […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- University of Western Australia Master and Doctoral Scholarship for International Students Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Honjo International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Requirements for foreign students applying for scholarships in 2012 EligibilityThis scholarship is open to foreign students who will attend a […]
- International Students Masters/PhD Scholarships in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen Germany Masters, PhD Scholarships for International Students in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience at the University of Tuebingen, Germany.The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals We welcome outstanding and talented prospective graduate students from around the nation and the world to apply for Graduate Studies. Besides national students, KFUPM currently has […]
- Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students USST administers 3 types of international students scholarship offered by the Shanghai Municipal Government in an attempt to encourage excellent international students and scholars to […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia KFUPM currently offers 32 Master Programs and 11 Doctorate Programs in 27 different disciplines. IntroductionWe welcome outstanding and talented prospective graduate students from around […]
- Scholarship program to study in France 2009/2010 Info Beasiswa S1 (undergraduate) S2 (master) S3 (doktor, phd) diploma scholarship Scholarship program to study in FranceBourses du Gouvernement Français (BGF) 2009/2010The French […]