Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang Karen Napier Scholarships for MSc in Investment Analysis Scholarships at University of Stirling, Scotland sebagai berikut:
Karen Napier Scholarships for MSc in Investment Analysis Scholarships at University of Stirling, Scotland
The Karen Napier Scholarships are generously funded by the Karen Napier Charity in memory of Karen, a graduate of the MSc in Investment Analysis. Each Scholarship will meet the course fees at the Home/EC rate and will offer £3,500 toward maintenance. In addition, the Accounting and Finance Division will waive the remainder of the course fees in the event that a Scholarship is awarded to an overseas fee paying applicant.
Who can apply?
Applicants may be of any nationality and must hold or expect to obtain an offer of a place on the full time MSc in Investment Analysis for entry in September 2010. Applications may be submitted for the Scholarships along with the course application, but only those obtaining a place on the course will be entered into the Scholarship competition.
How to apply
* Complete the Karen Napier Scholarship application form, (pdf document 24kb) ensuring that all sections are answered legibly.
* Pay particular attention to the section which requires a handwritten statement of approximately 500 words on why a Scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the Investment Analysis course.
* The closing date for receipt of applications is 30 June 2010.
* Please note that the Scholarships will be allocated in July and therefore if you are applying both for the Scholarships and the Investment Analysis course close to the 30 June deadline, you should ensure that your course application is complete.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MSc in Investment Analysis Scholarships – Karen Napier Scholarships The Karen Napier Scholarships are generously funded by the Karen Napier Charity in memory of Karen, a graduate of the MSc in Investment Analysis. Each Scholarship will meet the course […]
- MSc Scholarships in International Accounting and Finance, University of Stirling, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
- University of Stirling, MSc in International Accounting and Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
- MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK MSc in Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that […]
- [beasiswa] [BUTUH INFO] Proses visa ke scotland Dear all,salam laskar beasiswa, mohon infonya bagi yang sudah berpengalaman mengurus visa ke scotland atau khususnya alumni university of stirling, bagaimana proses pengurusan visa […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarships in Dependable Software Systems (DESEM), Europe The National University of Ireland Maynooth (NUIM) in Ireland; the University of St. Andrews (UStA) in Scotland; and Université Henri Poincaré Nancy (UHP) in France are offering a two-year […]
- International Scholarships and Finance, University of Sunderland Guaranteed £1500 scholarships Payment by instalments available Competitive fees guaranteed to stay the same for the duration of your studies Low cost of living The cost of an education at […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield has been given a substantial grant to enhance postgraduate research, thanks to the Wolfson Foundation, a charity that awards grants to support and promote […]
- Oxford And Cambridge Scholarships 2011 from The Said Foundation These Guidance Notes are intended to answer your questions about the Foundation and its scholarship criteria, and also to guide you through completing the application process for Oxford […]
- MSc in Management with Business Finance, The York Management School Applicants for the programme should have a keen interest in developing their knowledge of management to include further specialism in business finance. The syllabus covers the core areas […]