Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang IWC Water Leader Scholarships sebagai berikut:
IWC Water Leader Scholarships
The International WaterCentre (IWC) Water Leader Scholarships are now open for the 2012 intake. Every year, the International WaterCentre (IWC) offers scholarships to a small number of excellent candidates who are accepted into the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM). These scholarships are awarded to applicants who clearly demonstrate potential to become water leaders of the future.
To apply for the scholarship, you must also apply for the MIWM program. Both applications must be received by the deadline.
The scholarships are available to eligible Australian/New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents and international applicants to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) program which begins in February 2012 (Semester 1).
Step 1: Apply for the MIWM program
Step 2: Apply for the Water Leader Scholarships
- Full-tuition fee ($41,520) for full-time or part-time/distance** study of the Master of Integrated Water Management
- Partial-tuition fee* for full-time or part-time/distance** study of the Master of Integrated Water Management
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for international students
Note: the scholarships do not include travel, accommodation, field work, or living costs. These costs will be the responsibility of successful recipients.
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +61 7 3123 7766
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International WaterCentre (IWC) Masters Scholarships, Australia The International WaterCentre (IWC) Masters Scholarships are currently open to study IWC Master of Integrated Water Management in 2013.IWC Masters Scholarships – full-tuition […]
- Master of Integrated Water Management Scholarships at International WaterCentre, Australia Full and partial tuition Water Leader Scholarships are open 1 May – 1 August 2010 for Australian and international applicants (http://www.watercentre.org/education/programs/scholarships) […]
- IWC Water Leader Scholarships-Master of Integrated Water Management Scholarships in Integrated Water Management The International WaterCentre’s Water Leader Scholarships are now open to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management in Australia in […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Skövde, Sweden The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s programme at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 / year (50% of the […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Masters Scholarships (full-tuition) – Master of Integrated Water Management (Australia) IWC Masters Scholarships (full-tuition) - now open The International WaterCentre (IWC) Masters Scholarships are currently open to study IWC Master of Integrated Water Management […]
- Centenary taught masters scholarships for overseas students 2012/13 Scholarship applications are now open for Centenary IOE. This year, thanks to the generous support of donors and our staff, we are able to offer three Masters scholarships. For this […]
- Master Scholarship in Water Resources Management ICE WaRM offers a scholarship programme to attract high quality international students to education and training in water resources management, delivered by ICE WaRM partner […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Westminster, UK Amount: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. Eligibility: You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an […]
- Scholarships for International Students at Maastricht University Maastricht University aims to improve its quality as a global institution. The Maastricht University Scholarship Programme, with its goal of stimulating talented students to pursue […]