Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK sebagai berikut:
Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK
Applications for the academic year 2012-2013 are invited for the Imam Bukhari and Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships. Applicants should be citizens of countries in Asia or Africa. Preference will be given to those studying classical Islamic sciences, although other areas in the humanities and social sciences will be considered. These Fellowships each carry a stipend of £3,000 and membership of the Common Room. The stipend is intended as a supplementary award and may be held in conjunction with other research grants, stipends, or sabbatical salaries.
The Fellowships will be tenable from 1 October 2012 for a minimum period of three months. These Fellowships are intended to encourage interaction among academics from various traditions of learning. The Imam Bukhari and Imam Tirmizi Research Fellows will be expected to devote their time to research and writing and to participate in the Centre’s academic activities.
Applications should include a curriculum vitae and a brief statement of proposed research. Two letters of recommendation should be sent directly to the Centre.
Application forms are available for download (click here) or can be obtained from:
The Academic Office,
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies,
George Street, Oxford,
OX1 2AR, UK.
Tel: 00 44 1865 278730; Fax: 00 44 1865 248942;
The closing date for applications is Friday 9th December 2011.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK Exeter College proposes to elect to the Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship in Modern and Contemporary Peninsular Spanish Literature from 1 October 2011. The Fellowship is open equally […]
- Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia, Stanford University, USA The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center in the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies is pleased to announce its 2012–2013 Walter H. Shorenstein Fellowships. […]
- Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia at Stanford University The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center in the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies is pleased to announce its 2012–2013 Walter H. Shorenstein Fellowships. […]
- Master Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Wellcome Trust, UK This scheme strengthens scientific research capacity in low- and middle-income countries, by providing support for junior researchers to gain research experience and high-quality research […]
- Research Fellowship Programme for Foreign Citizens, Turkey Travel and research grants in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, and Social Sciences Humanities will be […]
- Robert L Platzman Memorial Fellowships, University of Chicago, USA The University of Chicago Library invites applications for short-term research fellowships for use during 2012. Any visiting researcher residing more than 100 miles from Chicago, and […]
- VLIR-UOS Scholarships for Training & Master Programmes, Belgium VLIR-UOS awards scholarships to students from Africa, Asia and Latin-America to follow a training or master programme at a Dutch speaking university or university college in Belgium. […]
- The Carter G Woodson Institute Post-Doctoral Residential Research & Teaching Fellowship, University of Virginia The Carter G. Woodson Institute for African-American and African Studies at the University of Virginia invites scholars whose work focuses on Africa and/or the African Diaspora to apply […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the University of CambridgeThis fellowship is a collaboration between the Ancora Foundation and Cambridge Overseas Trust to provide two fellowships […]
- Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute, University of Oxford, UK The Journalism Fellowship Programme at Oxford offers a practical form of professional assistance to established and mid-career journalists. Its purpose is to allow journalists to tackle […]