Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang Centenary taught masters scholarships for overseas students 2012/13 sebagai berikut:
Centenary taught masters scholarships for overseas students 2012/13
Scholarship applications are now open for Centenary IOE. This year, thanks to the generous support of donors and our staff, we are able to offer three Masters scholarships. For this award, IOE encourage applications from those who plan to work either in their home country, or others, to improve the situation of disadvantaged citizens, excluded or underachievement.
We are very interested to hear how the proposed program of study will allow the applicants to address these issues, and are interested in receiving applications from potential students who would not be able to do this level of study without a scholarship.
You must be a non-EU national who has not been previously studied or lived for more than a year in England. You also must meet the entry requirements for master’s study program at the IOE. The award is for full-time courses only.
Level : Master
Provider : Institute of Education University of London
Location : UK
Application Deadline : April 10, 2012
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Scholarships for International Students at Maastricht University Maastricht University aims to improve its quality as a global institution. The Maastricht University Scholarship Programme, with its goal of stimulating talented students to pursue […]
- National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster If you are a new student starting your studies in 2012, you may be eligible for additional financial support in the form of a University of Westminster National Scholarship. The […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Skövde, Sweden The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s programme at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 / year (50% of the […]
- IWC Water Leader Scholarships The International WaterCentre (IWC) Water Leader Scholarships are now open for the 2012 intake. Every year, the International WaterCentre (IWC) offers scholarships to a small number of […]
- International Scholarships and Finance, University of Sunderland Guaranteed £1500 scholarships Payment by instalments available Competitive fees guaranteed to stay the same for the duration of your studies Low cost of living The cost of an education at […]
- University of Stirling, MSc in International Accounting and Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
- MSc Scholarships in International Accounting and Finance, University of Stirling, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
- Rovira i Virgili University Master Scholarships 2011 for International Students, Spain Call for Grants to study on a University Master’s Degree Programmeat the Rovira i Virgili University STUDY GRANTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSACADEMIC YEAR 2011-2012 Deadline for presenting […]
- La Trobe University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (LTUPRS), Australia La Trobe University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (LTUPRS)International students who want to study a higher degree by research at a Master’s or PhD level can also apply for the La […]