Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 3 PhD (European Industrial Doctorate) positions in theoretical chemistry /physics in Amsterdam and Bremen sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [INFO] 3 PhD (European Industrial Doctorate) positions in theoretical chemistry /physics in Amsterdam and Bremen
3 PhD (European Industrial Doctorate) positions in theoretical chemistry /physics in Amsterdam and Bremen
Three PhD positions in theoretical chemistry /physics are available starting between October 2012 and March 2013. The EU-funded 3-year European Industrial Doctorates have very attractive salary and benefits conditions. The three years will be equally spent between Amsterdam, recently elected most attractive city to live in Europe, and Bremen with a gorgeous UNESCO world heritage historical city center.
The subjects of the three PhD projects are:
1) Ground state molecular dynamics: implementation, testing, and optimization (linear scaling) of established ground state ab initio MD methods (BOMD, CPMD, P propagation).
2) Excited state dynamics: implementation of Liouville-von Neumann MD (LvNMD) and time-dependent DFT-MD (TDDFT-MD) for thermally and electronically excited systems
3) QM/MM excited state dynamics: implementation and application of hybrid TDDFT-QM/MM to study photochemistry of biophysical systems.
Day-to-day guidance in method development in Amsterdam will be by the highly experienced development staff of Scientific Computing & Modelling, SCM, while scientific guidance will be by Prof. Thomas Heine (Jacobs University Bremen) and Prof. Luuk Visscher (VU University Amsterdam).
Key requirements for the successful candidates are:
• Method & software development skills: the ability to quickly grasp complex mathematical ideas and turn them into clean and efficient (Fortran) source code
• MSc in a relevant field, or to be obtained soon (e.g. theoretical physics, quantum chemistry)
• Willingness to relocate from Amsterdam to Bremen or v.v. after 18 months
A full description of the projects, benefits, requirements, and application procedure can be found on www.scm.com/jobs
Send your application by e-mail to SCM’s CEO, Dr. Stan van Gisbergen (vangisbergen at scm dot com) by 30 August 2012 at the latest.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentship in Physical Metallurgy – University of Birmingham PhD Studentship Atomic-scale Phenomena in Advanced Alloys University of Birmingham - School of Metallurgy and Materials Applications are invited for a research studentships in […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Ph.D. Opportunity in Re-Os Geochemistry and Stratigraphy -------- Message original -------- Sujet : Ph.D. Opportunity in Re-Os Geochemistry and Stratigraphy Date : Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:29:41 -0600 De : Judy Hannah Répondre à : […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD position at EAWAG, Switzerland TO: GLEON members and affiliates
FR: Francesco POMATI, your fellow GLEONite at Eawag (Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology)
Within a collaborative Project between […]
- [beasiswa] [info] 4 PhD positions at ZMT Bremen Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 11:08:39 +0100From: Malik Naumann Dear colleagues,Currently, I am looking for 4 PhD candidates to fill below positions in my group at ZMT:The Leibniz Center […]
- International PhD Scholarship in Glass-Forming Biocompatible Ti-Based Materials, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain buzz_button PhD Position in Glass-Forming Biocompatible Ti-Based Materials at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona in Spain The objective of this project is to tailor amorphous / glassy Ti-alloys […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] UNESCO/Poland Fellowships Dear friends, I hope you can find the below information valuable. Best regards,=================== UNESCO/Poland Fellowships With a view to promoting human resource capacities in […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 3rd European Higher Education Fair European Higher Education Fair (EHEF) 2011Ingin melanjutkan studi di Eropa? Ingin mendapatkan informasi langsung dari perguruan tinggi di Eropa? Ingin memperoleh informasi beasiswa […]
- PhD Studentship in Film and Media at Bradford Media School, UK As part of continued investment in research, Bradford Media School (BMS) at the University of Bradford is offering two fully funded PhD studentships.City of Film Studentship:This […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Erasmus Mundus Masters Courses (EMMCs), 2012-2013 Erasmus Mundus Masters Courses (EMMCs)These 131 Erasmus Mundus Masters Courses will be offering scholarships starting in the academic year 2012-2013.Students or scholars should contact the […]
- PhD Positions, Faculty of Arts, Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy Available positionsEU Citizensa total of 30 places in the following subject areas:Classical Philology, Language, Literature, and HistoryModern Philology, Language, and […]