Di bawah ini Website Biaya Kuliah menyampaikan tentang 3 Researchers to the Doctoral Program of the President of the University sebagai berikut:
3 Researchers to the Doctoral Program of the President of the University
Tampere University of Technology (TUT) is one of Finland’s leading learning and research institutions with its some 12,200 students and 2,000 employees. The University operates in close cooperation with industry and business life and offers exciting career opportunities in a wide range of disciplines and fields.
13 Researchers to the Doctoral Programme of the President of the University
Tampere University of Technology (TUT) invests in doctoral education. The doctoral programme of the President of the University is a doctoral programme that covers all the discplines represented at TUT and has 50 positions available for doctoral students.
The successful candidates must be eligible for studies leading to a scientific or artistic postgraduate degree as set forth in the Universities Act (558/2009 37§). The requisite degree must be completed before submitting the application. Candidates do not have to hold official postgraduate student status at TUT when submitting the application.
You must also meet the following requirements to be considered for the position:
– If you have completed both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree, the total duration of your studies toward both degrees may not exceed 12 semesters/6 academic years. If you have only completed a master’s degree at the University (and hold either a foreign degree or a Bachelor in Engineering degree from a Finnish university of applied sciences), the total duration of your studies may not exceed 6 semesters/3 academic years. Semesters when you were registered as absent are not counted toward the duration of studies;
– you must have completed your master’s degree with the weighted grade point average of at least 3.50 on a 1-5 scale (or equivalent) and;
– your master’s thesis must be graded 4 (or equivalent) or higher on a 1-5 scale.
For further information, please contact:
Professor Kari T. Koskinen, tel. +358 (0) 3 3115 2177, firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Manager Katja Tornberg, tel. +358 (0) 3 3115 3647, email@example.com
Application Deadline : 29 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 13 PhD positions at Tampere University of Technology (TUT) Tampere University of Technology (TUT) is an active scientific community of 2,000 employees and more than 10,000 students. The University operates in the form of a foundation and has a […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 18 PhD Positions at Tampere Univ. of Tehnology, Finland 18 RESEARCHERS.Tampere University of Technology (TUT), Finland Tampere University of Technology (TUT) invests in doctoral education. The doctoral programme of the President of the […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Accounting The Business School has a vibrant postgraduate research community where there are currently over 140 students enrolled on its Doctoral programmes. It has excellent research ratings […]
- Ten post-doctoral researcher positions at the University of Eastern sThe University of Eastern Finland is a multidisciplinary university. The university`s areas of expertise in research are Forests and the Environment, Health and Well-being, and New […]
- University Doctoral Studentships at City University City University provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. […]
- University Doctoral Studentships, City University London, UK City provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. For entry in October […]
- 70 PhD Studentships at University of Sussex University of Sussex Investing in the next 50 years of excellence £3.3 million in funding to support up to 70 Doctoral Studentships .The University of Sussex has a long history of […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science The doctoral candidate programme amounts to 240 credits (which is equivalent to four years of study full time). It formally ends with the doctoral candidate publicly defending his/her […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), University of Adelaide, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) scheme is funded by the Commonwealth Government through the Department of Education, Employment & Workplace Relations (DEEWR). […]
- PhD Student in Enterprise Risk Management at VTT Technical Research Center VTT is a globally networked multitechnological contract research organization. VTT provides high-end technology solutions and innovation services to a broad range of industries […]